- Stops rust
- Prevents water ingress
- Prolongs performance
- Silicone-free formula
- For use on outdoor lights
- Over 1,000 sprays per bottle
Next Working Day Delivery at £5.99
Next Day Before Noon at £10.99
Next Day Before 10:30am at £24.99
or Saturday Delivery at £10.99
Standard UK Delivery from £2.99
International Delivery from £9.99
Free GB Mainland Delivery Over £50
Q20 Multi Purpose Protection Spray for Outdoor Lights, 125ml
Q20 is the leading moisture repellent for protecting and removing moisture. It is specially formulated to repel moisture and, since 1950, has been the market leader in the motor industry for removing moisture from ignition systems on any vehicle.
However, its unique penetrating power and properties make it ideal for protecting and preserving your outdoor lights. We have worked closely with Q Oils UK to further tweak the formula and were bowled over by how well it works as a rust and moisture repellent. Q20 is so effective, it even has the power to mix Electricity with Water!
Ever had your icicles discoloured by weathering or LEDs browning? Just spray them with Q20 before hanging on the gutter to guarantee protection for the Christmas period, or up to 2 months. Likewise, if you are a contractor installing mains voltage connectable string lights or festoon, and moisture has tripped the system, simply spray inside each connection before you connect. This will save time and maintenance costs, leaving you with peace of mind at every job.
In fact, you can use Q20 on all vulnerable connections, for example, on outdoor Rope Light motifs, Moulded Figures, Inflatable motors, Fibre Optics, Stake Lights, Solar products and battery packs.
With over 1,000 sprays per bottle, Q20 can become part of your DIY kit, and it has hundreds of uses in and around the home as a light duty lubricant, plus it boasts a Silicone Free Formula.
Other uses for Q20:
- •Facilitates movement & prevents rust of door hinges
- •Extends the life of exterior light bulbs (sprayed on electrode contacts)
- •Prevents moisture forming in electrical motors especially power tools
- •Maintains conduction of current in electric circuits
- •A temporary rust preventative for any exposed metal
- •Protects metal tools from corrosion
- •Lubricates and loosens locks & catches and prevents any squeaking
- •Protects the underside of vehicles
- •Superior for all kinds of stubborn stains
Key facts for Q20’s advanced technology:
- Displaces moisture in electrical circuitry whilst maintaining conduction of current
- Spray on exterior light bulb contacts to prevent shorting and extend life
- Prevents rust forming on any exposed metal
Key uses for Q20’s advanced technology:
Spray on: outdoor fairy lights, icicles, motifs, figures, circuit boards
Spray in: All connections (male/female), festoon B22/E27 sockets, terminals, rope-light joints>/p>
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Q20 works best when the nozzle is pressed down firmly. Spray onto the surface to be treated liberally. Do not wipe off.
This is the predominant colour of the item.
Does the product comply with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.