Festive Lights #ShareTheJoy Competition
Win a 4 night trip for two to experience the Northern Lights!
To celebrate our new look we’re giving away a trip for two to Finland, where you will be able to take in the greatest light show on Earth – the spectacular Northern Lights.
To enter, all you have to do is:
- 1. Snap a pic of your festive lights in your home or garden.
- 2. Share your pic using the hashtag #ShareTheJoy and tag us on either Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- 3. Follow us on the social channel where you shared your pic.
One lucky winner and a friend or family member will take the trip of a lifetime to Finland, where you will stay in the cosy Davvi hotel and experience the beautiful sights of Scandinavia. You must be available to travel on 10/02/19, arriving back on 14/02/19.
The full package includes:
- Return flights from London Gatwick airport
- Resort transfers
- Full-board accommodation
- Thermal suits and boots
- Northern Lights Forest Task
- Reindeer Camp
- Call of the Wild Husky Safari
- Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari
- Snowshoeing Introduction
The competition closes at 12 noon on Sunday 16th December 2018, so get snapping and #ShareTheJoy with us!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Festive Lights Ltd, whose registered office is Disklok House, Preston Road, Charnock Richard, Chorley PR7 5HH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 16th December 2018 at 12 noon. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after this date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Share a pic that is relevant to the competition guidelines using the hashtag #ShareTheJoy and tag us on either Instagram*, Twitter or Facebook.
- Follow us on the social channel where you shared your pic. *Entries on Instagram from private accounts cannot be viewed.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- One (1) winner will receive a 4-night trip for 2 to the Northern Lights as per the package sold by Transun.
- This includes return flights from London Gatwick airport, departing on 10/02/19 and returning on 14/02/19.
- Resort transfers in Finland.
- Full-board accommodation at the Davvi Arctic Hotel.
- Five pre-arranged activities: Call of the Wild Husky Safari, Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari, Reindeer Camp, Northern Lights Forest Trek and Snowshoe Introduction.
- Thermal suit and boots to use and wear when advised on the trip.
- The winner must be available on the dates specified.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or direct mail on Monday 17th December 2018. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from said winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.