Terms & Conditions
- ORDERS can be placed on-line, via fax, or by post for delivery in the UK. For orders to be delivered outside of the UK, it is advised to discuss your order by email before placing an order. Personal callers are welcome to visit our huge ‘two floor’ retail outlet (Check opening times)
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust the prices in the event of a change in VAT rates. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable. For customers ordering from VAT exempt regions, please call +44(0) 1257 792111 for assistance.
- PAYMENT. We accept most credit or debit cards, cheque or postal order, BACS and direct Bank transfers.
- Credit and debit card payments are only deducted once the item(s) ordered are confirmed to be in stock. We try our best to do this on the day of dispatch. Payments by cheque or postal order will be processed upon receipt and goods will only be despatched when full payment has cleared.
- GUARANTEE. All goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase, however, the guarantee is void if the goods when returned show signs of misuse, neglect, damaged caused by accident or the goods have been altered or modified electrically. Only the correct transformer/power supply should be used in conjunction with all of the products available on this website, using alternative transformers/power supplies may void your warranty/guarantee. This guarantee does not apply outside the UK.
- For UNWANTED and FAULTY products please view our returns section RETURNS
- CLAIMS. Goods that are lost or damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. Goods that are deemed to be short in packages must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. In the case of non-delivery, please allow 3 days just in case the delivery has been delayed, otherwise we advise you to call our help line for assistance. Damaged goods and packaging must be retained for inspection
- REFUNDS. Refunds will be made to customers who have purchased goods from Festive Lights Ltd only. This must be done via our online returns system. We can only accept goods back that are complete, unused and in “as new” condition (i.e. if a box has been opened to examine a product it must have been done without damaging or marking the product in any way). Goods must be returned in the original box, complete with packing and accessories (if applicable) at the consumers expense together with a purchase receipt.
- Where goods are purchased by cheque or postal order, refunds will only be made after 5 working days have elapsed following the date of purchase and a copy of the purchase receipt is submitted. Refunds will be made by cheque.
- Cash refunds strictly apply to cash purchases only and the original till receipt will be required as proof of purchase.
- Where goods are purchased by credit or debit card, refunds will only be made to the original card account used for the transaction. A copy of the customer credit, debit card receipt and store receipt must also be submitted.
- VOUCHER CODES. Only one voucher code may be entered per order placed on the website, subsequent voucher codes entered will supersede the previous code entered.
None of the above conditions affects your statutory rights.
Festive Lights Ltd., recommends that you do not work with live electrical equipment, neither should you attempt to undertake any repair, unless you are suitably qualified and competent.